Friday, September 22, 2017

New Halloween Classic - Goblin!

Well well, just when I thought I wouldn't have anything else to write about this week...



...A new Halloween Classic! Oooh. She looks interesting. Those goblins are more cutesy than spoopy spooky, though. Actually, they kind of make me think of that "AHH! Real Monsters!" TV show that used to be on Nickelodeon back in the day.

It's cool that she glows in the dark, though - with that large of a glow area, I bet she'll glow bright! Definitely an instant purchase for me. I like her purple highlights, too - at least, it looks like she has purple highlights. And it's a mold I collect, so I don't need an excuse to buy it!

The eyes look a little odd, though - hopefully she gets here fast so I can look at her a little closer. She looks like she has cataracts or something, but maybe it's just a trick of the light or something.

Either way, I'm excited to see what this one looks like! Get her here - she's available to Collector Club members first, then the rest of the general public.

No comments:

Post a Comment