Friday, September 8, 2017

Another test model on the website!

So Breyer has another test model up for entries on the website...and this time it's a Cantering Welsh Pony!



From the website:

The Cantering Welsh Pony is an all-time fan favorite.  Athletic and cute with her braided mane and tail, she's come in a variety of colors through the years since her debut in the 1970s.  This freehand bay leopard appaloosa pattern is a test run created in the last five years.  She sports a pink muzzle, striped hooves, bi-colored eyes and the CHESS mold mark on the inside right hind leg.  She's in top condition with no visible flaws.  Her pretty painted coat is truly unique! 

She certainly looks nice, although I don't collect the mold. I used to have a few of them, but they fell victim to yet another shelf purge a few years ago. I'll enter once just to see if I get drawn, but no biggie if I don't. Her price is a bit steep for a pony anyway, I think. Good luck to everyone who enters!

No comments:

Post a Comment