Wednesday, September 13, 2017

The Big Cat Series Returns with Java!

Wow, I thought the Big Cat series was over with, but evidently not! Meet Java.



Gah! It's a Nokota. I have to have him! Is it bad that I'm angry at Breyer for only making it a run of 255? Bleh. I shouldn't be surprised, since none of the Big Cats web specials have had quantities of more than 280 yet, but still...grrr.

Oh well. This guy will be in high demand, I can tell. Hopefully at least one of my accounts gets drawn - my 14 other Nokotas need their big cat buddy! I think his color is really interesting, too - love the bronze in it. At least it's only a four-day entry period instead of a whole week. Looking forward to the 18th!

Also, since the Big Cat series now has a fifth entry, dare I hope that the America the Beautiful series continues next year? Crossing my fingers!

No comments:

Post a Comment