Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Bwuh? Calvin? That's unexpected

Another day, another surprise Classic special run, eh? Except this time it's another Gambler's Choice! Meet Calvin in blue:



Calvin in bay:



And Calvin in chestnut!



Which color will you receive? You'll only know when you open the box!

Unfortunately, I'm missing out on the gambler's choice fun again, because they've again chosen a mold I don't collect. That's ultimately a good thing, since I've been trying to cut back on model horse purchases lately, but still a little disappointing. But, I suppose they'll eventually use a mold I collect if the gambler's choice scheme keeps on being popular. It's only a matter of time!

Of these three models, I do like the blue one the best, and I'd definitely want him if it was a mold I collect. I'd definitely name the chestnut one Hobbes, though. Anyway... there are 500 of each color, so definitely enough to go around. Like Goblin, they're only available to Collector Club members, though I kind of doubt they'll sell out, so I'm guessing any remaining will be offered to the general public. Good luck to everyone who buys!

No comments:

Post a Comment