Friday, September 15, 2023

Yellowstone!

 Aha, we have a resolution to the sneak peek from last month's newsletter! Behold - Yellowstone! 


He's the newest entry in the Wild Animal series - a pronghorn antelope! Uh, without the horns. 












Nothing I need, fortunately. I'm trying to cut back on my spending (as usual) so I'll take any opportunity. 

They also made 750 of these things, so even if I did decide I wanted one, I don't think it'll be hard to get one. So good luck to everyone entering! The deadline for entry is 9/17. Three days to enter? Sheesh, I remember the bad old days when they'd show a sneak peek, then show us the model a week later, then the entry period was a week long, THEN models would be drawn. We've come a long way, huh? Of course, the models were $135 in those days. Win some, lose some. 

No comments:

Post a Comment