Thursday, September 14, 2023

A new test model!

 Exciting news, everyone! There's a new test model for Collector Club member to enter for! Check him out - he's a beauty! 


















He's so pretty! And what a detailed paint job. Though I notice he doesn't have mapping on his markings. His price is somewhat of an increase, but this doesn't appear to be one of those older tests that was pulled off a shelf somewhere, so I'd expect a price jump. He's just so pretty! It almost makes me regret selling my Desatado models. 





















As has been noted elsewhere on the Internets...this guy's eyes look like he's seen some things, man. Terrible things! I suppose someone could do a diorama and put a mountain lion in front of him or something - his eyes are perfect! 

Anyways, good luck to everyone entering - I entered myself. If I won I'd try to trade him for something else - it's worth a shot, anyway! Good luck, everybody! 

No comments:

Post a Comment