Wednesday, September 13, 2023

TSC finds!

 Good news, readers! After weeks of periodically dropping by various TSC locations around here, I finally found the rest of the stuff I wanted! It only took visiting three locations today (one of them twice), but I did it! Behold! 




















And more! 





















Not sure if I mentioned it before, but I'm irritated that some of the models were repeated across sets - the gray Vanner, for instance, is also one of the TSC blind bag models (I already got one a while ago), and the palomino G2 Morgan appears in the 8-horse set as well as one of the Horse Foal Surprise sets (same for the gray Cassidy and the buckskin Indian Pony). At least none of the foals are repeats, I guess. The palomino color on the draft foal made me realize how much I like the mold! It's much less blobby than the prancing foal that was introduced at the same time. 

Anyway, here are the ones I'm keeping, out of their boxes! 











I really like the roan color on the standing foal, and the G2 Andalusian has a nice color too, if you can get past the word on his side. I like the Warmblood Mare as well. 

So, now that I finally have the TSC stuff squared away, I can go through my sales stuff and figure out how much I have to sell, price things and get them listed! Fun stuff. I may also look through my Breyerfest purchases and unpack a few things and get them ready for photographing. They've been packed away long enough! 

No comments:

Post a Comment