Monday, September 11, 2023

More Spooky Stablemates!

 Good news, everyone! My second Spooky Stablemates order arrived - behold the results! 














Score! I got the mini Apparition, the only one of the three I wanted! 














And another Cornelius! I do like the little guy, but don't need two or them, or one of them. I'll figure out what to do with them later.


















What a handsome guy. I don't have the full-size version of him, so it took a minute to realize exactly what the markings were supposed to look like. Looks like they did a pretty good job miniaturizing the design. 

















They were both pretty good quality as well, no major flaws that I noticed. I hope everybody else managed to get what they wanted as well, or is able to trade for what they want. 

In other news, my Traditional and Classics models are now all unpacked (except my Breyerfest purchases), though not all are on the shelves, because I ran out of shelf space (again) despite my husband building two new shelves. Fortunately, there's room for another shelf in the room, so we'll have to get that taken care of this weekend. I haven't unpacked any Stablemates yet because I want to wait until I have all the bigger models arranged on the shelves the way I want before I start putting Stablemates up there. But I like the way things are looking so far! It's good to see the models I bought over the past year on the shelves with their buddies, though. So I'm excited to get that last shelf built so I can finish unpacking and also get my Breyerfest purchases unpacked! I'm looking forward to seeing all those Stagecoach Surprise models with the rest of my Hamiltons! 

No comments:

Post a Comment