Monday, May 3, 2021

Well, that's a load off my shoulders!

 Good news, everyone! The special runs for the True Blue Breyer event have been released - behold! 





















So that's Croi, the Old Timer, Rejoice, the Clydesdale Mare, Ruffian and the Mangalarga Marchador. Some of those are kind of odd choices...but I'm totally happy about it, because I don't need any of them except the Ruffian. Of course, I'm probably not going to find her for less than $2,000, which means I probably won't ever find her, but I can always hope. The color on the Rejoice is nice, but I sold off all the models I had on her mold a few years ago - same with Croi and the Marchador. The color on the Old Timer is interesting too, but it's more interesting that he doesn't have a hat or blinkers. I wonder if he was made from old warehouse blanks? That would explain the missing hats and blinkers. Anyway, I'm just glad I don't need to seek out very many things from this event! I hope everyone that was drawn has good luck getting what they want. 

In other news, some new Stablemates singles were revealed today out of the blue. Are they a mid-year release? Must be, I guess. I wondered about that in my latest Featured Model post - too bad one of these new ones isn't the G3 Rearing Andalusian, eh? 
















The colors are pretty, but I don't need any of them other than the Alborozo and the Django, and I guess the Charleston to go with my other two. Hope I can find them soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment