Wednesday, November 23, 2022

November Collector Club Newsletter!

 Greetings, readers! I hope everyone was able to buy the Merry & Bright Stablemates they wanted- they certainly took longer than usual to sell out! Presumably that means they made more of them than usual. I ended up ordering four of them because, well, they qualified for free shipping, so why pay for shipping when you can get another model instead? I hope I get the three colors I want - good luck to everyone else too! 

Chadwick, the palomino Emerson, went up for sale this morning and appears to still be available tonight, so they probably made plenty of him as well. He is definitely pretty, just not something I need anymore. 

And lastly...is it a miracle? Somebody check the calendar. The November Collector Club newsletter has been released a whole week early, by Breyer standards! I'm shook. If you're a Collector Club member, check your email to find it. There's an article about Breyer polo ponies, the Ponies & Palm Trees recap (sheesh, Breyer has been all about the ampersands lately), a Snowbird giveaway, and this tantalizing sneak peek:




















According to the Internets, this is probably Hamilton - say it ain't so! There go my chances at being drawn. Or maybe not, if they made 750 of them like Kalahari. I hope so, because if it is Hamilton I'm going to want him for the conga! 

3 comments:

  1. Yuck, I hope not. At least I won't be tempted if that's the case.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamilton in my hand, even if that photo is flopped, you could not prove it by me. Maybe I'm blind, I was wrong last time,... but who else has a deeply curved short back? Croi Damsha?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's definitely Hamilton, damnit. The picture is flipped, but it's him. I can't get him regardless of draw...so that sucks for me. :/

    ReplyDelete