Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Atli is now available for purchase!

 2022 Stablemates Club members, rejoice! This year's gambler's choice release, Atli, is finally available for sale! 









I guess he's only a little late, technically. But it seems like a lot. Anyway, I like the decorator the best, so I hope I get that one - I only have one membership this year, so I'm hoping to find the other three on the secondary market for not-ridiculous prices. So uh, hit me up if you have an extra Atli or three you'd like to sell! 

In other news, this year's Deluxe Collector Club Stablemate, Ellington (the glossy bay pinto Django) must be in stock and ready to ship - they've started showing up in people's order histories. If you've moved since signing up for the club last year, make sure you contact Breyer and give them your updated address, because they're currently shipping to whatever address you entered when you joined the club. 

No comments:

Post a Comment