Monday, November 14, 2022

More news! This year's JAH is showing up in the wild!

 Great news, everyone! This year's JAH has started showing up at people's houses, with many exciting reveals! I haven't seen an image of the cover yet, but there are plenty of fun things within. I'll start with the last release in this year's Stablemates Club - say hello to new Haflinger Kit! 














Looks cute - I guess she's been clipped, judging by the legs and butt stars. She looks promising, but I want to see the actual magazine photo before I decide if I want it. 

Next, here's the reveal of Giorgio, the Premier Club Stablemate for this year! 





















So the much-awaited color reveal is that of Anamar! I have to say the mini Georg looks really nice in rose gray. Can't wait to get mine! As a reminder, they're shipping with the Anamar models this year, so keep that in mind if/when preselling yours. 

And lastly, here's the final release in the 2022 Vintage Club! 












That's right - they're on the Hermosa and Corazon molds. Gulp...I'm going to regret not having a VC membership this year. I'm pretty sure they're all glossy, too - or at least the bay set are. Interestingly, the palomino set strongly resembles this auction set from 2017, and the bay set is very similar to Mamacita and Chico from 2016. Hopefully the gloss will set them apart sufficiently. The alabaster set is making me think of a Barbie playset for some reason, though. Oh well. Anyway, if you have a set you want to sell for a reasonable price, send me a message! 

Lastly, though I don't have a photo I can use, the centerpiece model for Ponies & Palm Trees was revealed (and raffled off to attendees) over the weekend - it turned out to be a bay polo pony Smarty Jones, a portrait of one of the horses at the event. Nice! Makes me glad I decided to sell off all my Smarties. If you won one of them, congrats! Uh, apparently someone sold theirs for $8,000 right after they were raffled off, so keep that in mind if you ever need an instant house payment or something! 

1 comment: