Monday, November 7, 2022

Kalahari selections are out and Delray is revealed!

 Good news, readers - selections for Kalahari have been sent out, and I was drawn for one! This is the first web special I've been drawn for this year (though I've only entered for two others)! 




Can't wait to see what he looks like in person! And congratulations to all the other winners out there! 

In other news, we also know what the Delray Stablemate for the upcoming Ponies & Palm Trees event looks like! 
















Evidently it was revealed to event attendees last week, as I saw a few listed for presale with this image. Sucks that it's a Cantering Warmblood - the prices are still pretty insane even for models included with the tickets, so I doubt I'll be able to add one to my collection anytime soon. Oh well. 

Hard to believe Ponies & Palm Trees is happening this week - I hope we get some fun reveals soon! 

1 comment: