Friday, July 29, 2022

Rotating Draft Surprise numbers and Collector Club July Newsletter!

 Greetings, readers! Well, first things first - we finally have our Rotating Draft Surprise numbers! Has it really been two weeks since Breyerfest already? Well, here's a look at all the glossies together:







Here are the numbers:

Dapple Gray Pinto with Braided Mane: 1,110 matte / 375 glossy

Chestnut Leopard Appaloosa with Braided Mane: 1,250 matte / 475 glossy

Buckskin Pinto with Loose Mane: 950 matte / 375 glossy

Glossy Silver Bay with Loose Mane: 1,250 glossy only

Wedgewood Blue Pinto with Loose Mane: 975 matte only

Varnish Blue Roan Appaloosa: 375 matte with braided mane / 375 glossy with loose mane

 






Interesting that they did a Glossy Only option and a Matte Only option - the only previous time I remember them doing that was in 2019, with the decorator Hero's Welcome - those were all glossy. I'm glad I don't collect the Cleveland Bay, though - I wouldn't want to have to squeeze 10 more of them onto my shelves. Someone pointed out the silver bay looks like Epona, though, which I can totally get behind. I do like the wedgewood blue pinto, as well - he has the same pattern as Josiah from the 2020 Vintage Club, which was a release I liked, but not enough to buy. Same with this one - well, maybe someday they'll use the color on something I want. Interestingly, the blanket Appy has the same pattern as Chickory, which makes me wonder if Sommer designed these colors as she usually does? That particular color has a kind-of-old-school look to it, which I liked. The glossy gray pinto was quite pretty, too. No surprise that the glossy quantities increased again this year - I pulled three of them this year, which is about as well as I usually do. 

Anyway, today's other news is the July Collector Club newsletter! If you're a Collector Club member, check your email for more. There's an informative article about showing, a pony pouch giveaway, and this reveal of the mysterious Classics gambler's choice sneak peek we first saw back in April - Johann!
 








Interestingly, it looks like all four of these are glossy - usually they leave at least one matte option, but not this time apparently. More on these guys whenever I get started with my Breyerfest Closeups series! In the meantime, I need to finish up with the New Arrivals first...

No comments:

Post a Comment