Thursday, July 21, 2022

Volunteer model revealed!

 Greetings, readers! Well, as you may have guessed, we made it back home from Breyerfest and are now settling back into our boring post-Breyerfest lives. As always, it was a great trip, though one of the things I was most happy about this year was getting to visit not one, but two Big Boy steam locomotives on the way to and from Kentucky. Anyway, Breyer revealed a photo of this year's volunteer model on the blog yesterday! Check out Zeitgeist: 









I have not seen the manager's model version of the volunteer model, but I've heard that it has four white socks that go higher on the legs than the ones on the model above. I would have expected them to be matte instead, as has been done in the past, but I guess Breyer decided not to do that this year. In any case, she's beautiful! And she makes a nice girlfriend for Lafayette. I'm happy to announce that I did find a Zeitgeist to add to my collection despite not being a volunteer this year. Huzzah! 

I'll admit the Breyerfest blues have set in a bit, so I'm still working on gaining enough ambition to download photos to my computer...but once that happens, I'll have plenty of things to post about! In the meantime, I've been busy working (bleh) and trying some dill pickle-flavored fudge I bought during Breyerfest (double bleh). But I'll get those photos processed eventually, never fear! 

No comments:

Post a Comment