Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Constantia and Breyerfest prep!

 Exciting news today, just two days before the start of Breyerfest 2022 - the second Premier Club model of  the year has been revealed! Behold:










I’m amazed - it’s an updated Standardbred! Now I don’t have to wait around in vain for Hambletonian to be released in plastic. And I really like her! I had the opportunity to watch some harness races while we were on vacation last month and she looks just like some of the trotters I saw! She’s definitely going to have to join the collection.

In other news, Breyerfest is nearly here! I’m writing this post from the road, but we should be arriving at the Clarion in half an hour or so. I hope to be open for business sometime tomorrow, so if you see our door open, don’t hesitate to come in! We’re in room 409 as usual, so stop in and mention the blog to me (or my husband) and you’ll be able to pick out a free (RR) Stablemate, while supplies last. See you all soon!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this news! First I've heard of it. Standardbred people sure are going to be excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow she looks great!! I am in my cheap motel room lol

    ReplyDelete