Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Breyerfest Closeups: Duende

One of the things I wanted to make sure I got at Breyerfest was up-close photos of some of the upcoming Breyer releases. Now that I've finally gotten my photos onto my computer, I'll start with Duende, the second 2017 Premier Club model.

 

This model was sculpted and painted by Mindy Berg. Of course, this is the resin prototype, so the plastic ones won't look quite the same, but I like what I see so far.

 

He certainly is a handsome guy! I really like his regal face.

 

I wish I could have gotten some photos of his other side, but we've all seen that already, I guess.

 

If I have any nitpicks about this sculpt, it's that I wish he was set up a little better. But I guess he's not in a show ring.

 

I'm really looking forward to purchasing this guy! He should be available later this month - the sooner, the better! 

No comments:

Post a Comment