Thursday, August 24, 2017

2017 Brick-and-Mortar special run and Fall Releases revealed!

Just when I thought we weren't going to get anything new today...

 

...it's a loose mane/tail Shannondell! Interesting color, too. Not something I need to buy, thankfully - the mold has never appealed to me and since our local model horse store closed, I don't even know where I'd get one. Better luck next year, Breyer! Good luck to everyone out there who'll be searching for one. 

Editing to add this year's fall releases! Behold!

 

Two new Classics horse and rider sets! Neither of which I need.

 

Sugarmaple, who we already saw a few weeks back! I hope my preorder with Back in the Saddle is still valid.

And finally...


 

New Spirit stuff! Nothing I need there either, fortunately.

Kinda slim pickings this year for fall releases...I guess the mid-years must have taken up all their production space. But the less I need to spend, the better! Bring on Sugarmaple!

No comments:

Post a Comment