Thursday, October 10, 2024

Tigerlily and Firestorm and Hot Cocoa and Freya and Annika!

That's a long title. Good news, everyone! I had three new models arrive today. I'll start with the second Premier Club release, Tigerlily and Firestorm - behold! 





















Yay! I really like them. Tigerlily really is basically an updated Running Mare. Firestorm is his own feisty self, though. 





















They're both pretty much flawless, except for...





















...this groanworthy arrangement of reverse dapples. Do they all look like this? It's pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, but still irritating. They look like a grid, or a honeycomb or something. It's probably something to do with how they're painted, but like...try to make them a little more random or something, you know? 

Otherwise I have no complaints with the quality. I'll probably take them both to my next show. 

Next, here's Hot Cocoa! 
















I love her pearly tail! 















I just love her tail in general. And the rest of her. It's a really attractive color! 

















She has some minor flaws, but nothing major. If I can figure out a breed for her, I'll take her to my next show too! 

Also, the holiday mare and foal set was revealed today, along with a bunch of other stuff! Say hello to Freya and Annika

















They're currently on backorder and expected to ship the week of 10/28. They're cute, and I like Freya's color, but neither one is anything I need. They even come with an ornament and a satin bag! 

Along with them, we have this year’s holiday Classic! Meet Nor’easter!















He’s also nothing I need - I wish they’d used a different mold. 

Lastly, the Kid’s Club has been updated with a new Classics model!














Also nothing I need, but that’s a handsome color. 

That’s it for today - whew, that was kind of a lot. I wonder if anything will be revealed tomorrow?



No comments:

Post a Comment