Monday, October 14, 2024

Calista is in the house!

 Good news, everyone! My kids and I were at the KHP on Saturday when a friend messaged me that the new brick-and-mortar special run, Calista, was in stock! So I got one! Behold: 
















These photos were taken in my photo tent, because I photographed all my new arrivals yesterday so I could get them onto the shelves. Normally they hang out in our kitchen window for a while before they go onto the shelves.















She's certainly a pretty girl! I had two to choose from, but the other one had either a scrape or a large piece of dust/lint on her face, so I took a chance with this one, which also had possible scrapes/dust on her hindquarters. And it was just dust! Huzzah! Quality-wise she's pretty nice, so I'll have to think up a breed assignment for my next show! 

No comments:

Post a Comment