Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Let the 2025 reveals begin!

 Exciting news, readers! The Collector and Deluxe Collector Clubs are now open for 2025 membership! Check out the first Collector Club special run for next year, Maddox! 


















Wow! That guy is a MUST HAVE! I'm getting the grabby hands just looking at him! I still haven't gotten my hands on a Petra, either. I gotta have Maddox for my collection! 

More (or less) excitingly, the Stablemate for the 2025 Deluxe Collector Club has also been revealed! They shrunk the Semi-Rearing Mustang! 













Deluxe Collector Club members will receive the bay blanket Appaloosa one (Darius) on the right, and will also receive one randomly-shipped color of the four original decorator colors (plus the Deluxe Collector Club pin). I'm not a Semi-Rearing Mustang fan, but I gotta admit it's pretty cool getting TWO Stablemates for your membership. Not so cool that they’re bringing back the gambler’s choice garbage - it’s fun when it’s once in a while, but when it’s everywhere all the time, the novelty wears off really fast. The deluxe club is also $20 more than usual because of the extra Stablemate, so if they’d chosen a mold I do collect for the gambler’s choice, I’d be pissed about having to buy four memberships. But maybe that’s just my blind bag/gamber’s choice dislike showing. 

Interestingly, there's also going to be a Collector Club Store on the website, featuring Collector Club-only merchandise and models. I’m guessing this will just be used for whatever current Collector Club special run is available, and maybe a few T-shirts or something. Slightly more exciting would be if they used it to sell older collector club stuff kicking around the warehouse, but that remains to be seen. But wow, I am super excited for Maddox! And, of course, if the Collector Clubs are open for enrollment, the Vintage, Premier and Stablemate Clubs can't be far behind! Bring on the new reveals! 

1 comment:

  1. I've been hoping for a semi-rearing in Stablemate. I MUST have it to go with my Fighting Stallions. All my childhood my alabaster fighting stallion and my sister's buckskin semi-rearing duked it out.

    ReplyDelete