Sunday, August 13, 2023

Oriole is here!

 Well, there's still no sign of my Adonis (sigh), but at least my Oriole arrived yesterday! Here she is! 





















What a beauty! I love her minimal white markings. They don't always have to be so flashy, you know? 





















She isn't metallic at all, and definitely has tons of leg barring. 





















Here's her trademark boss mare stare. Stay out of her way or get trampled! 





















Her eartips (and bottom of her forelock) are kinda weird-looking, and she has a few other tiny issues, but nothing major. 

All in all, another worthy addition to the Forever Saige conga. I wonder if we'll get more Birds of a Feather models next year? Breyer's posts on the subject were kind of ambiguous. As for Adonis, I don't think I'm going to pay for 2-3-day shipping again if I'm going to wait...let me check my notes...5 days and counting for it to arrive. Actually 6 days since the earliest it can arrive now is tomorrow. Let's hope day 6 is the charm? Sheesh. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh I love her! I'm still waiting on Mosaic from breyerfest. I guess he's backordered

    ReplyDelete