Monday, August 7, 2023

Breyerfest Closeups: Jota

 Good (or I guess bad) news, readers! We've reached the last of our Breyerfest Closeups posts for this year. Let's take a look at Jota, the next Collector Club special run. He's a very handsome glossy black splash pinto on Smart Chic Olena - here he is!

















I like his white face and tail! 

















I'm thinking he's chalky as well? It's amazing how much more striking a black pinto looks when they add a coat of gloss.
















Definitely chalky! 


















I don't need to buy this guy, but I really do like his white tail. The pointy part of his splash marking reminds me of Silky Keno from several years ago. 

That's it for today - let's hope we get more exciting reveals this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment