Friday, August 4, 2023

Breyerfest Closeups: Mini Zafirah

 Greetings, readers! Well, it's pretty late in the day, but I decided to write a quick Breyerfest Closeups post before I hit the hay. Today's model is: the mini Zafirah! 



















This is the free Stablemate for this year's Premier Club and will be sent out at the end of the year, presumably included with the final release. She's a teeny version of Zafirah! I gotta admit, those front legs don't look nearly as bad at this scale. 



















I'm tempted to keep her...but I'd rather try to trade her for the Vintage Club mini Lipizzaner. 

Sorry for having so few photos, but it was hard to get any decent angles. The front legs do look better here - they aren't as evenly lined up with each other as the Traditional version and don't seem to be so abnormally straight, so she looks a little better. But I don't think I'm going to keep her. 

That's it for the Breyerfest Closeup, but I do have something else to add - another TSC model appeared on the website today! 





















Say hello to Gibson the Bubble-Butt Belgian! Very nice. He looks a lot like Dusty on the Halla mold from a few years back. I wondered if there was going to be another Traditional or not. The TSC stuff must be selling pretty well if they're coming out with all this new stuff. 

Also, the fine print on the Cow ornament is that there's a Traditional Blue Cow coming as well! But she apparently hasn't been added to the website set. Maybe on Monday? In other, other news, the Merle and Classics Pony Family set I ordered have apparently already shipped - which is good, because I was a dumbdumb and had them shipped to our old address, which we're leaving in three weeks. I hope they arrive before then! 

No comments:

Post a Comment