Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Spring Releases revealed!

 Ooh, some new reveals - this year's spring releases! I'll start with the decorator, which was teased in last month's Collector Club newsletter. Say hello to Gilded! 

















He's...interesting, I guess. He kind of looks like if someone painted a TSC Blue with gold paint and then the paint started to flake off. I guess the blue is a bit lighter than Blue's color, though. Nothing I need, thankfully.

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to get my hands on this year's brick-and-mortar release, because...behold! 

















Ooh, Picante is beautiful! If I can stop thinking about salsa, that is. It's a little funny that they're trying to pass her off as a Quarab to explain her color, but savvier people than I on the Internets have pointed out Quarabs only have to be 1/8 QH, so theoretically you could get this color on a mostly-Arabian looking horse (I suspect it would take a few tries, though). This also theoretically knocks out Weather Girl as the Breyerfest surprise horse for this year - not that I thought it was her. I'm sticking with my guess of the Arabian Mare/Make a Wish. 

Anyway, she's beautiful! Guess I'll have to find a brick-and-morter retailer around here - shouldn't be too hard. Good luck to everyone that wants one! 

No comments:

Post a Comment