Thursday, February 29, 2024

Leap Day sweepstakes and more!

 Hark, readers! It's me, posting on Leap Day 2024, a most auspicious date! For Breyer hath decreed that a sweepstakes will be held, in honor of Leap Day! Huzzah! 

Sorry, I just felt like being overly dramatic. Anyway, here's the items you can win! 








Three lucky winners will receive a Get Rowdy, Queen of Hearts and Clooney 51! What a fun little giveaway for Leap Day. This is only the second Leap Day that's occurred since I started this blog, and for whatever reason I didn't acknowledge the last one - oh well. There will be three winners, so good luck to everyone entering! Sunday is the deadline to enter, so don't forget about it. This would all just be sales fodder for me, so I'm not going to enter. 

There's also a new plush coming for Easter! Say hello to April:


















The carroty ears are so cute! I like the ribbons, too. Nothing I need to buy, but these plushies are always so cute! 

Lastly, the VIP workshops for Breyerfest 2024 have been revealed! Check them out here

Happy last day of February, everyone! I can't believe it's already going to be March tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment