Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Breyer Halloween Store and August Collector Club Newsletter!

 Well, the Halloween Store is officially opened - and as of now, the only thing that's sold out is the Spooky Stablemates. I got my orders in for a Slither and four of the Spooky Stablemates - apparently there were some glitches with the store, but I missed out on that completely as I'd gotten my orders in prior to it happening. So let's hope nothing weird happens with my orders! 

I find myself liking Slither more the more I look at him - I love his stripey mane and his glossy shininess. I can't wait to see him in hand! 

In other news, the August Collector Club newsletter was released today! If you're a Collector Club member, check your inbox for more. There's an informative article about rare breed models Breyer has done, a "Splatter Dapple Disco Decorator" workshop, an Adamek giveaway and this sneak peek:









Presumably it's the next installment in the Wild Animals series, possibly a gazelle? The Internets are guessing that the mold is Georg or Bristol. While I don't really want it to be either mold (gotta cut down on the spending!), I'm leaning more toward Georg on this one, because Bristol was just a web special last year (Georg was a web special at the end of 2021, but that's at least a little less recent than Bristol). Hopefully we don't have to wait too long to find out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment