Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Breyerfest Second Chance Sale!

 Well, the Breyerfest leftover sale is more-or-less over - it's still going on until Thursday, but I think the exciting part is over. All of the special runs were available (more or less), as well as most of the limited editions except for Buggy and Tilly. From reports online, I believe the Stagecoach Surprise and Peanutine sold out first, followed quickly by Speos, Wells and Araba, along with Studebaker, the Best of Breyerfest set and the Oregon Trail tank top. Everything else is still available. 

I had two Stagecoaches in my cart immediately after the sale started (no Studebakers were in the sale when it started, so I figured she was sold out), but I just didn't want to have to bother with reselling the inevitable doubles - highly unlikely I'd get the glossy black overo, which is the only one I still need. So I walked away from the computer and was sitting down to eat my lunch when I checked Facebook and saw Studebaker had become available, at which point I ran back to my computer and quickly ordered four of them. I was originally going to only order two, and I'm probably going to regret buying four, but I really want that blue one, dang it! 

Surrey and Axle, Jump & Drive and poor unwanted Nemea are the only special runs still available, and who knows when (or if) they'll sell out. The remaining Limited Editions are still available as well, oddly enough - I thought Via Lattea would have sold out by now, at least. HD Harkness seems to have flopped pretty hard, so his not selling out isn't as much of a surprise. I'm just hoping neither of them gets glossed later and used for next year's Breyerwest. 

In any case, I hope everyone was able to at least get something they wanted - there were a lot of reports of items getting yanked out of carts. And good luck to everyone hoping to get a variation! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get any (wanted to but they were out), I did order the Halloween horse though

    ReplyDelete