Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Oriole and TSC chase piece!

 Exciting news today, readers- the selections for Oriole have been made! If you entered for her, check your email to see if you were drawn to purchase her. I wasn't drawn, but was able to find one to purchase secondhand! Huzzah! I can't wait to see what she looks like in person. 

In other news, it turns out the second Tractor Supply chase piece is a grullo (?) Rivet. Behold: 









Thanks to Diana T. for supplying the photo! This just means I need to find the Peruvian Paso and I'll be set. Thankfully, the reaction to these seems to be a bit lukewarm - hmm, I just can't seem to put my finger on why. Anyways, hopefully this means the chase pieces won't command ridiculous prices on the secondary market! Good luck hunting for them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment