Sunday, August 27, 2023

Brighton is here!

 Greetings, readers! A brief update today -the move is well underway and we’ve arrived at our new house, but haven’t finished unloading the moving truck yet. But, fear not - I do have something new to post! Behold: my Brighton!









What a beauty! He’s lusciously glossy and almost looks like a decorator rather than a realistic color. I can’t believe it’s almost September and this is the first Stablemates Club I’m not selling. I really like him!











He’s really nice in the quality department, too - I don’t see a flaw on him other than some overspray on his eyes - and that may be an attemp at shading? Who knows. But I’m happy to add this guy to my collection! 

Lots of unpacking to do tomorrow, but hopefully I’ll have more to post about soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment