Thursday, July 27, 2023

Stagecoach Surprise run numbers!

 Good news, everyone! The Stagecoach Surprise run numbers have been announced, at last! 











Here are the numbers for each one: 

First up, the handsome pearly black and white tobiano pinto with a striking yellow and blue ribbon in his mane. 1,250 of this version were done in matte, and 375 pieces were glossed, for a total run of 1,625 pieces.

Next up, the dashing shaded light dapple chestnut with lime green mane ribbon.  1,125 of this model were in a matte finish, and 375 were glossy, for a total run of 1,500 pieces.

Our third variation was the beautiful, shaded buckskin tobiano pinto with teal ribbon in his mane. Just 1,025 of this colorway were done in matte, with 375 pieces glossed, making for a total run of 1,400 pieces.

Fourth in line is the eye-catching chestnut sabino roan frame pinto with purple and gold ribbon, making this 1,325-piece run look especially regal. 950 pieces were done in a matte finish and 375 pieces were glossed.

Next, the gorgeous shaded dapple grey with contrasting red mane ribbon. This run was a total of 1,225, with 850 pieces done in a matte finish and 375 in a glossy finish.

And finally, the smallest run of the bunch, the beautiful glossy blue and bronze decorator, with a coordinating blue mane ribbon. This piece was only released in gloss and just 625 pieces were produced.

So at least there weren't any crazy mane switches or some of the models only matte, only glossy, etc (except for the decorator). I'm feeling even more lucky now, since I managed to pull all of the mattes except the buckskin from the line myself - and it makes sense that I drew two matte black tobianos, since they were the most plentiful. As for getting three glossy buckskins, that must have been pure luck too, since all of the glossies were the same run number except the decorator (which I also feel super-lucky to have gotten). Sheesh, I hope my luck is this good next year, since we're presumably getting even more micro runs for Breyerfest's 35th anniversary. I'm still wondering why poor Nemea didn't get any variations, though - that whole design was stenciled on, not decals - so it shouldn't have been too hard to switch some of the paint out or something. Oh well. 

 


1 comment:

  1. I attended in person in my wheelchair and the khp is really not meant for that. At one point they told me to go down a huge staircase. I got to everything but the clarion. I don't need any Hamilton s but I got the mostly white

    ReplyDelete