Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Glossy Cancion is here!

 Greetings, readers! I hope everyone had a good 4th of July! Things have been a little slow around here, news-wise, so I was super happy to see a box outside our front door when I got home from work today! Behold - it's my glossy Cancion! 

















What a beauty! 

















Let's take a look at his face! 





















I love him! Definitely better in person than the promo pics, but that's nothing new. 

Quality-wise, he's...okay. I've been seeing other people's Cancions all week and they all seemed to have nice subtle dapples, but the ones on mine are....really unsubtle. I was hoping they'd be a little bit more blended in with his darker areas, but they're kind of just...slapped on there. 





















He also has a very visible seam or beginning of a seam split on his forehead, though it's hard to see in this picture. He actually doesn't have all that many gloss issues, except for some debris on his tail and a few other places. 





















I like the details on his hooves! Maybe I just haven't been paying attention, but I feel like the hooves aren't usually this detailed, with the little stripes? I like it! 

I'm supposed to be getting a matte Cancion at some point, but it hasn't arrived yet. Hopefully he shows up soon, since we're leaving for Breyerfest in FIVE days!! Can you believe it? I spend all year waiting for Breyerfest to arrive and it seems like it's taking forever, but now it's almost upon us and the days are almost going too fast! I haven't technically started packing yet, other than my sales models, but I have been gathering things together so they don't get forgotten. Just five short days until we leave - I can't wait! Also, I hope Breyer reveals the next Premier Club release next week before Breyerfest, like they did last year. Crossing my fingers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment