Sunday, July 19, 2026

TSC special runs!

 Good news, everyone! The TSC special runs have been revealed! Two of them were previewed in the Collector Club tent, but now they're all available for viewing on the TSC website. Behold: 




















This is the black Shannondell that was previewed in the Collector Club tent. I don't need him, but he sure looks good in black! 





















This is the other one that was previewed - a pretty FFA blue appaloosa Latigo. I don't need him either, but I love that color! Maybe someday they'll put it on something I want. 





















Ooh, a liver chestnut True North! He's handsome. Nothing I need, though. 





















A pretty palomino pinto Zafirah! She reminds me of Studebaker. Still nothing I need, though. 





















And lastly, the Classic family! Nothing I need there, either. Wow! It's a Christmas miracle! The models can't be ordered yet, but hopefully they'll be in stock soon. Good luck to everyone wanting to purchase! 

No comments:

Post a Comment