Wednesday, December 27, 2017

So many new Club reveals!

Breyer has been revealing a lot of stuff lately, especially things from the Stablemate Club! Here's what got sent out yesterday - the Valegro release from the 2018 Stablemate Club! Meet Aiden!



He's pretty, but not really my thing. But now we've seen all of the releases except the new mold and the mule, and the prevailing thought is that the mule will be next year's gambler's choice, since there doesn't seem to be a decorator. But I'm wondering if Breyer will mix things up a bit and make the new mold the gambler's choice? That would be a quick way to get a new mold out in several different colors. I'm sure we'll see what it is before the end of the year, so we don't have too long to wait, at least.

In other fun news, Breyer has also revealed the other two sculptors for the 2018 Premier Club - Sue Sifton and Kitty Cantrell - and the artists designing the paint jobs for those two releases - Tammi Palmarchuk and Nikki Button. Exciting - these are both sculptors I like! I wonder what the horses will be. Sue Sifton has done a mix of horses - three TB/QH racehorses, a warmblood, a QH - maybe we'll get another Thoroughbred? Or a warmblood? Bristol is a warmblood-type though, so maybe another QH?

As for the Cantrell, she's done a mix of things as well, but I wouldn't mind seeing something like a draft horse or maybe a Morgan? We haven't had a new one of those for a while. Or I could get really pie-in-the-sky with my expectations and hope Breyer bought the rights to Kitty's Wahoo resin - I love him and we need another rearing horse!

In other news, there's only one release left for the 2017 Premier Club - the Brishen mini-True North! The free Stablemate usually ships in December, so hopefully we'll see those start shipping this week. Last year's did get delayed to January, but I haven't heard anything about other shipping delays this year, so hopefully that's not the case with this one. I can't wait to get mine! And hopefully we'll get to see what next year's free Stablemate is before the end of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment