Monday, December 25, 2017

Shiny Christmas Bouncers!

The Christmas surprise is up and I love it!



Three translucent Bouncers, in green, magenta and blue, and GLOSSY?! Sign me up! We bought one on all three of our accounts. I love it when they do a nice glossy translucent - they look so cool! I almost think I like the green one best, even though blue is my favorite color. But I love them all!

There are 350 of each color, so it'll probably take a little while for them to sell out. At $95 each, they're a little spendy, but the shipping is included in that price no matter where you ship them to, so I think it's a good deal. I'm mostly just stoked that they used Bouncer; it seems like he never gets used anymore. One of the downsides to having so many new molds every year, I guess.

I hope everyone is having a good Christmas! I can't wait until these guys arrive - crossing my fingers that I get different colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment