Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Breyerfest Closeups: Remaining Stablemates Club Releases

 Greetings, readers! Well, we've reached the last of our Breyerfest Closeups for this year! The thrilling conclusion is...the rest of the releases for the 2024 Stablemates Club! Behold! 












Here we have all the colors of Miguel, the gambler's choice for this year. I don't collect the Stablemate Donkey mold, so I don't need any of these for my own collection, but I do like the blue one.















The placements of the Stablemates may vary a little bit in these photos, because the floor shifted as I was taking photos of them and caused them to take an unfortunate tumble all over the table. 













They sure are cute, though. 


















I'm a little surprised that none of them are glossy. You'd think the blue one would be, at least.




















Next is Dylan. I'm guessing he's the August release? I don't think they'd release the gambler's choice this early, but who knows. 


















He's pretty, and while his paint job is slightly better-executed than the very similar Phineas from a couple years ago. 













Next is the optional release for this year. I guess I only got one photos of these guys. Oh well - the color is nice, but I don't need the mare or the lying-down foal, so I hope I get the one I want. Insert grumble about gambler's choice stuff here.














Last is Augustus, the final release in this year's club. I like him! He's like a spicy little drafter.


















I love his swishy tail! 

That's all I have for today. Let's hope we get more exciting Breyer news soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment