Thursday, April 25, 2024

Zayn is now available!

 Well, if you're looking to buy a Zayn, they're now up on the website and available to purchase! 









I put in the picture of the glossy bay one because it's the one I liked the best. As of now, they're still available to purchase, but I'd suggest not wasting any time buying if you want one, because it's anyone's guess how long they'll last. 

Also, what's with the new item numbers lately? B-CS-10011? What does that even mean? I feel like the prior numbering system was better...but what do I know? I'm just a collector. Domingo and a few other recent releases have the same weird item numbers too, so it's not just a one-off. Weird. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the new numbering system appeared late last year. The 2 letters seem to indicate what the model was made for, for example, the BreyerFest models this year (that I have found #s for) are all 'BF' except for the crystal. 'CS' may be items made for the clubs; it has occurred to me this may be a change Reeves demanded of their brands & the B stands for the division, Breyer.

    ReplyDelete