Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Whoa, a new test run!

 Exciting news today, readers - there's a new test model for Collector Club members to enter to win the chance to purchase! Sheesh, that was a wordy sentence. Oh well - say hello to glossy Bisbee! 


















She, uh...doesn't look all that different from regular Bisbee in the promo photos. 





















I guess you can at least tell the glossy one is glossy, even if it doesn't look like the super-glossy models we're used to. But Breyer's promo photos are always bad, so hopefully whoever wins this one will provide better photos so we can admire her! 

I'm a bit surprised that they're selling off a relatively-recent release, but Forever Saige isn't the most popular mold, so that may be why they picked her. Fortunately (or unfortunately) for me, I have many Forever Saiges in my collection, so naturally I have to enter for this one. Her price tag is $1,000 - but that's still less than she'd go for on the open market, even on an unpopular mold like this one. I hope I get drawn! But good luck to everyone else too, of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment