Friday, September 8, 2023

Halloween horses are here!

 More good news, readers! My first order of Halloween models came! Behold, my Slither! 















What a beauty. And he definitely has a green tint from the right angle, despite looking browner/purplish in the photos. 

















I really like this design! Clearly quagga-inspired, but also the snakes! He has one snake on his back and a cobra on his forehead.





















Ooh, scary. 




















He almost looks black in this photo. I love him! Didn't see too many flaws, either.

Next, let's take a look at my two blind bags:












Yep, just the two I didn't want. Sigh. 












They're pretty good in the quality department, though! Very detailed stencil on the mini Nevermore. I have two more blind bags coming tomorrow, so hopefully I can do a trade if I still don't get what I want. I hadn't realized the mini Cornelius was glossy, either. Doesn't make me want to keep him any more, but it is a cool effect. His teeth are a little too blindingly-white to be realistic, though! Hahaha, that was a joke. 

Well, here's hoping I get a mini Apparition tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment