Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Leif is here!

 Good news, readers! My Leif is here - behold: 




My apologies for cutting off the tops of his ears - whoops. In my defense, I saw it had happened and took another photo, but that one ended up being slightly out of focus and I don't feel like going upstairs to take another one. Oh well.

















What a handsome boy! I like the green highlights on his hooves and the tip of his tail, and he also has a pinkish interference on his mane and tail. 

















I'm not crazy about the tips of his ears (slightly smushed) but he's not too bad otherwise. 




He looks good on the shelf with my other Vermeers, too. Speaking of shelves - I finally got the rest of my models unpacked! My husband had to build three more shelves for me (for a total of seven), but everyone is now on a shelf! And nothing got broken, although I had another bubble wrap casualty - one of my (matte) G3 Friesians wound up with paint damage from the bubbles, which is...weird, but whatever. As soon as I get the giant pile of bubble wrap cleaned up I'll try to get some photos! It's nice to see them all back on the shelves along with all the models I've bought in the last year. 






No comments:

Post a Comment