Greetings, readers! Well, it's been a little bit of a dry spell lately, huh? Well, never fear - I'm sure more releases are coming soon. But check it out - the brick-and-mortar special run for this year has been revealed!
He's pretty, but I don't want him! Yay! This is a brick-and-mortar model, meaning you'll have to physically go to a store near you to buy one (or have someone else do it for you). I hope everyone that wants one can find one!
But that's not all - there's also a new barn/arena set!
But that's not all - there's also a new barn/arena set!
It comes with two horses - looks like a flaxen chestnut Charleston and a black appaloosa Corbin, neither of which I need, luckily. The playset looks fun, though! Let's hope there are some other fall releases coming, eh? Seems a


No comments:
Post a Comment