Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Bristol is now available!

I have good news for 2018 Premier Club members - the first release in this year's club, Bristol, is now available for purchase!



I can't remember the last time I was this excited about a Premier Club model. I can't wait to get mine! I think I'm going to hold off on ordering him, though - his payment deadline is the 22nd and I have a feeling another web special is going to come up soon. Might as well try to save on shipping, right? Let's hope my luck is good (or the next web special isn't something I need, either way).

And now that Bristol's been released, maybe we'll find out what the next sculpt is? I don't remember when we first heard about Duende last year, but it would be nice to find out what it is before Breyerfest...

No comments:

Post a Comment