Tuesday, May 23, 2023

VIP ticket book is here!

 Good news, readers! My VIP ticket book has arrived! Behold: 

















I like this design - it makes me think of old-school decorations in people's houses, i.e. blue gingham, porcelain geese wearing straw hats, etc.





















My special runs and Limited Editions - I wanted to be sure I could get Nemea and Speos since they seem like they'll be high-demand items, and I had to be sure I'd get a FVA's Grand Design because Othello, and Via Lattea because, white trotter? Yes please. Interesting to see they kept the half-moon punchout thing in the center, considering those didn't really get used last year. 





















The design of the tickets is top-notch, as usual. I love them! 

Also included was my 3-day parking pass, which made me realize in horror that I'd forgotten that was included with the VIP ticket and bought another one when I bought the rest of my Breyerfest tickets. Gah! And of course they won't give me a refund for it, because they aren't doing any Breyerfest-related refunds. So uh, if anyone wants to buy a 3-day parking pass for like, $12 (I paid $13), let me know! 

I did save my ticket book from last year as well, so I'll have to make sure I keep this one as well and start another collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment