Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Sparrow drawing and another new test model!

 Well, readers, after a bit of a delay, it finally happened - Sparrow winners have been notified! If you entered, check your email or your Club home directly to see if you were drawn. Congratulations to all the winners! I did decide to enter on the off chance I could trade Sparrow for a Magpie, Peregrine or Kingfisher, and whaddaya know - I got drawn! So I'm looking for a potential trade partner. 

In other news, there's another test model for Collector Club members to enter for the chance to buy! Check him out! 









Ooh, an Adios. This guy is making me regret deciding to sell off all my Adios models a couple of years ago. He's pretty, despite his plain brown wrapper. He has a nice sheen to his paint job despite not being glossy. I see they jacked the price up to $1200, but that's still a fraction of what he would go for on the secondary market - Adios has a lot of fans out there with deep pockets. He'd make pretty good trade fodder too, so I put in an entry for him. I hope someone gets him that wants him, though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment