Monday, May 15, 2023

Special run selection time is here!

 Happy Monday, readers! Good news - it's time for Breyerfest ticket holders to submit their special run preferences for this year! 









If you bought eligible Breyerfest tickets before yesterday's 5pm deadline, you should have received an email about making your selections. These selections must be submitted before midnight EST this Thursday, or you'll receive all Wild Card tickets and will be at the mercy of whatever's available when you go through the special run line, so don't delay! 

I did end up buying my usual number of tickets and submitted my preferences individually for all of them, since that seemed to work pretty well the last couple of years. So here's hoping I get some good draws! I'm also hoping the Stagecoach Surprise is something I don't collect, but I'm not sure I'll be able to get lucky two years in a row, so...I'm sticking with Goffert as my final prediction, at least until we start seeing some auction models! 

No comments:

Post a Comment