Thursday, December 3, 2020

Cassidy and Duke are now available!

 Exciting news for Stablemates Club members - the last offerings in the club, Cassidy and Duke, are now available! Cassidy is the new stock horse sculpt  by Maggie Bennett:


















I want to like her, but stock horses generally aren't my thing, and her legs look weird to boot. Maybe she'll look better in person? I hope so. I'm in the process of selling all of mine, though, so I probably won't get to see one for a while. 

Anyway, this year's optional SMC release, Duke, is also now available! 



















The Clydesdale Stallion is also not really my thing, so I won't be getting one of these either. Good thing they're optional! I wonder if they're going to do an optional release next year? I hope they reveal some more stuff about the club before signups close. I haven't signed up on any of my accounts yet - I like to hold off as late as possible to prod them to show us more of what we're going to get...since it's our money we're spending, here...

But anyway. The order deadline for these is 12/16, so we've got plenty of time to order! 

No comments:

Post a Comment