Thursday, December 31, 2020

The last few sneak peeks!

 Good news, everyone! If you're somehow still on the fence about joining next year's Stablemates Club, Breyer put out a couple more sneak peeks today! (If you already rejoined, you won't have gotten these emails). Check out next year's optional release - it's actually two models! 




Yes - those are the two new foal molds that made their debut with the new Mystery Foal Surprise and Suncatcher Stablemates sets this year. Cute! I'll definitely need them for my shelves!

There's also a sneak peek of the new mold for next year! 




Looks promising so far! Kinda looks like a mini Ashquar, really. I bet this one would make a good companion for Darley! 

There's also a new view of the first Premier Club release for next year, Fireheart:




Oh boy...this mold is really trying to grow on me. No, I must resist! I like his back end but not his front end! I don't have enough shelf space! I could presell him for a lot of money! I...whew. Okay, I think I'm over it. 




He's really got an attitude, doesn't he? Rawr. 

But anyway...happy New Year! Don't let the door hit you on the way out, 2020. Sheesh! 

1 comment:

  1. Looks like a mini Malik. Either way it will look nice with Darley!

    ReplyDelete