Friday, September 21, 2018

Kids' Halloween Grab Bags!

What a shock - I have something new to post! Talk about a bad month for news...well, at least I have something to post today: Kids' Halloween grab bags!



Despite my disinterest in grab bags, I'm mildly tempted to buy one just to see what I'd get, especially if there was actually something Halloween-themed in it. Do they have leftover Goblins from last year? That might be fun, although I already have one.

I'm also going to need to buy a Sprocket for my son at some point, so if that was guaranteed to show up, I'd maybe think about getting a grab bag. It's not on clearance yet, though, so I doubt he'd show up anyway.

But, as always, good luck to everyone who buys! It'll be interesting to see what's in the bags on this round.

No comments:

Post a Comment