Friday, June 1, 2018

Rialto is here!

Greetings, readers! As promised, here are some photos of my brand-new Rialto model! Behold!



He looks a little otherworldly here, but that's just the light coming from behind him. I love him!



He's all speckly in front, but not nearly as much in the back. But that's okay; the other Rialto models I've seen on the Internets all had varying levels of speckling. That just adds to the allure!



It was a little difficult to capture here, but I love how detailed his eyes are. He doesn't have any goofy blue eyes, but they still look really nice.



Quality-wise, I didn't see anything wrong with him, but the beauty of a paint job like this is that it's hard to distinguish between actual paint flaws and stuff that's supposed to be there when you have all of those flecks all over him. But that's not a bad thing!

Now, what would you show this model as? Some kind of Knabstrupper? Or an Appaloosa Sport Horse? I don't show, but it might be fun to come up with some type of breed assignment for him.

That's all the time I have for today, but I did get shipping notices for my Callahan models today - they're scheduled to arrive on the 8th! I can't wait to see what colors I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment