Thursday, June 14, 2018

Dundee is revealed!

It's official - this year's second release in the Premier Club has been revealed! Meet Dundee!



Although Breyer hasn't confirmed it, I'm guessing this is the Kitty Cantrell sculpt. He's pretty and all...but I'm 99% sure I'm not going to keep mine. He just kinda looks like a cross between Flash and Roxy to me, neither of which are molds I collect.


The bad thing is, some of the chatter on the Internets was wondering if this model could eventually be used for the Justify portrait...and I could see that happening. It doesn't seem likely, since Breyer is likely to want to get on the Justify train ASAP, and according to their own rules they can't use this mold again until next year. But...what if they do? Gah.


He's definitely pretty, though! I'm just not really into stock horses. Hopefully the Sifton sculpture is more up my alley! 

No comments:

Post a Comment